VISSLA 7 Seas 5/4 Hooded Full Suit
44 – 53° F / 8 -12 C
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% Super stretch Japanese limestone based neoprene – lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
• Full body Thermal lining. Main body: Brain Fuzz hollow fiber insulates heat and dries fast. Legs: Eco Plush stretch thermal for warmth and movement.
• Dope Dyed Fabric- A softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade made by Bluesign approved mills.
• AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free with no harmful chemicals.
• Tailored fit – anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
• Tripled glued, blind stitched seams
• Vissla super stretch Neo 2.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Smoothy Panels – Wind & water-repellent – Smoothy panels on the back acts as a barrier against the cold where it’s needed the most
• Easy access secure key cord
• Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
• Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
• Glideskin on the hood seals to skin to prevent flushing
RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES TO KEEP YOU WARM
• If surfing in cold waters, we recommend pairing our 7 Seas Hooded Full Wetsuit with booties and gloves to keep you nice and toasty in the frigid waters! Check out our Cold Water Necessities!
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit
• Smoothy panel on back – use extra caution when putting on and taking off wetsuit.
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
• 6 month from original purchase date on smoothy material. Improper care of the smoothy material such as finger nail punctures are not covered under warranty.
*Inside thermal lining colors may vary
Most Importantly Enjoy!
LS, LT, MT, S, M, XL